How to join the 12th ACS Annual Conference starting from Jun 18
The 12th Annual Conference of the Asian Criminological Society (ACS2020) is coming close: 18-21 June 2021 (On-demand: 18-30 Jun). We would like to inform you today about how to join the online conference by sharing some manuals.
All the sessions in ACS2020 will be available to participate and view from June 18, 2021, from the link button which will appear when it is closer to the date at: https://acs2020.org/
Login ID and PW for the online meeting site will be sent to all registered participants around June 15.
Please check the manuals which refer to your participation roles, as below.
(1) All the participants (viewers): Manual No. 1 and 2.
(2) Presenters and chairs of Pre-arranged Theme Sessions (Live), Individual Presentations (notified live presenters only) and Round Table: Manual No. 1, 2 and 3.
(3) Presenters and chairs of Keynote Speeches & Plenary Sessions: Manual No. 1, 2 and 4.
1. Manual_for_participants_General [PDF]
2. Manual_for_participants_Zoom.pdf [PDF]
3. Manual_for_presenters_ZoomMeeting (Pre-arranged Theme Sessions (TS-01~05), Individual Presentations (Live 1&2 only), & Round Table) [PDF]
4. Manual_for_presenters_ZoomWebinar (Keynote Speeches & Plenary Sessions) [PDF]
›› For more details
Online Program Collection (PDF) is now available. Please take a look at it before the conference.
ACS2020 Program [PDF]
Important Notification (17 June 2021)
We have been made aware that those who registered with a Gmail account may not have received login information for the online conference. Please check your ‘junk mail’ folder as it may have been inadvertently placed there. If you still cannot find the email (dated 15th June), please get in contact with the Conference Management Team at: email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for your preparation and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the conference.
Update: 17 June 2021